Wire • Secure Messenger v3.16.638
Wire combines strong end-to-end encryption with great user experience, and all the great features to get work done in a team, or to bring friends and families together.
It works on all major platforms and devices so your chats, files and calls are always in sync and available everywhere.
• End-to-end encryption – Chats, calls and files are secured and only the participants have the keys to unlock what is said or sent. Wire does not have access to your conversations.
• Based in Europe – Wire follows strict Swiss data protection laws and all our servers are based in Germany and Ireland.
• Open source and independently audited – Wire’s code is 100% open source and is regularly reviewed by independent security experts.
• Mobile, tablet, desktop – The conversations and files are always in sync and you don’t need a phone to sign up or log in.
• Voice and video calls – Get a voice or video conference going in just one tap.
• Secure file sharing – Securely send any file from your device, or from a cloud service like Dropbox.
• Easy-to-use – Wire combines maximum security with a great user experience. There's no training required and as many users say “even my grandmother can use it!”
• 2-in-1 – Wire is the first secure messenger that lets you log in with multiple accounts. Easily switch between work and personal conversations.
• Rich conversations – Audio and video messages, GIFs, sketches and likes help to keep the conversation going.
-Team accounts now support services. Services are helpers that improve your workflow and let teams integrate external tools with Wire
-Download progress was not shown for received files
-Empty link previews were sometimes generated when no link was present in a message
-Vibration preferences were sometimes ignored when multiple accounts were logged in
-Maximum file size for team accounts is now 100MB (25MB for free accounts)
-Initial sync time on first login on a new device
This app has NO advertisements